Housing Service Center (Fallon)
The NAS Fallon Housing Service Center’s (HSC) mission is to provide housing support for all families and unaccompanied personnel moving to or departing from the Fallon area. Our goal is to help service members, both unaccompanied or those with families, locate suitable, affordable and safe housing. We are here to help you learn about housing options and support services available to you in Fallon.
The HSC as dedicated and trained professionals with extensive knowledge and experience prepared to help you with all of your housing needs. Whether you are moving into the area or moving across town, we can help you find the right permanent housing accommodations.
If you are leaving the area we can help you with departure services to put you in contact with your new duty station and the information that will help you settle quickly at your next PCS location.
The HSC is located on Naval Air Station Fallon. Enter NAS Fallon via the Main Gate. Continue straight past the Admin Bldg. On the right side of the street, across from the Navy Federal Credit Union, is Bldg 309 and the NAS Fallon Welcome Center.
- Housing Needs Assessment
- Temporary Housing Information
- Personalized Home, Condo and Apartment Finding Assistance
- Provide Rental Listings
- Roommate Finding
- Verifying Eligibility and Processing Applications for Public-Private Venture (PPV) Military Housing
- Maintaining PPV Military Housing Wait List
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Housing Check-in
- Lease Agreement Review and Counseling
- Maps and Directions of Local Area
- Providing information on PPV and community housing at your new duty station
- Processing and faxing PPV housing application packages to your new duty station
- Tenant/Landlord dispute resolution
- Property Management Counseling
- Telephones, photocopy and fax machines are available without charge
Home Buying & Selling
Buying a home is one of the most complicated and expensive purchases you will ever make. Getting the best deal on the purchase can reduce the life of the loan costs by thousands of dollars. The Fleet & Family Service Center provides quarterly classes on the home buying process. For more info please call Fleet & Family Support at 775-426-3333.