COVID-19 Program Upates
Connecting With Care, Smartly Reopening Our Doors on Monday June 8, 2020
Many programs at NAS Fallon have reopened with modified/restricted operations: Galley, Bowling Center, Community Recreation, Fitness, Food & Beverage-Bars, Outdoor Facilities, Theater- please make sure to call ahead for any updated information that may affect your planning.
Valid as of 0600 22 June, 2020, until further notice
• FlightlineExpress is OPEN for dine-in or take out (50% seating capacity)
• Take 5ive is OPEN for dine-in or take out (50% seating capacity)
• Kingpin Pizzeria is OPEN for dine-in or take out (50% seating capacity)
• Commissary is OPEN for all patrons, normal hours
• NEX (Main store) is OPEN. Subway is OPEN for dine-in or take out (50% seating capacity)
• The Fallon NEX Dry Cleaning/Laundry & Tailor Shop will OPEN on 10 June
• Gas station & Micromart are OPEN
• Medical is OPEN (entry screening required) 775-426-3125. Dental is OPEN for emergencies only.
• Pharmacy is OPEN, but will bring your prescriptions outside. Call 775-426-3122 for coordination.
• DEERs ID card office is OPEN by appointment only 775-426-2808
• Pass and Decal office is OPEN 775-426-2399
• NMCRS is OPEN 775-426-2739
• Navy Federal Credit Union is OPEN
• Legal assistance is OPEN, limited hours 775-426-2711
• The Child Development Center & School Age Care are OPEN, but hourly care is SUSPENDED UFN
• The Chapel is OPEN for counselling, with religious services VIRTUALLY via Facebook Live
--In person religious services will resume 14 June (limited seating capacity)
• FFSC is OPEN via phone at 775-426-3333 -- FAP and SAPR will resume in person crisis case management. All other programs will continue via virtual support.
• The Housing Office is OPEN
• Lincoln housing is OPEN to include dog parks, playgrounds and the splash park
--Community center to remain CLOSED
• Navy Gateways Inns and Suites is OPEN except for leisure travel
• Warrior Fitness Center is OPEN for active duty only, 0500 – 2030, X2251 (limited capacity)
• The pool is OPEN for active duty only, 1000-1730, M-F (limited capacity)
• All Bars are OPEN (50% seating capacity)
• The Desert Moon Theater is OPEN (limited seating capacity)
• Sagebrush Lanes Bowling is OPEN (limited capacity)
• The Community Recreation Center is OPEN (limited capacity)
• The Auto Skills Center is OPEN (limited capacity)
• Information, Tickets & Travel is OPEN for information
• “Pony Express” Gear Rental is OPEN
• The base barbershop is OPEN as of 24 June
• The CYP Teen Center is CLOSED
• Sports Leagues are SUSPENDED
Stay tuned for additional program updates and openings in the near future.
Navy Life At Home: Stay Active, Stay Connected, Stay Informed.
Rear Admiral Bette Bolivar, Commander, Navy Region Southwest, addresses the current situation in California regarding COVID-19.
Moves can be stressful. We’ve gathered some important information for you to ease the transition.
Use the directory to quickly locate a facility’s building or phone number and their hours of operation.
Break the ICE! Tell us how we’re doing. Rate your experience at our facilities.
Learn more about Fleet & Family Readiness Programs and services.
Have a question, comment or feedback on our website, let us know.
Partner with Navy MWR to enhance events for our military community while gaining valuable promotional benefits for your business.
MWR movie theaters are open to all active duty, reservists, retirees, dependents, DoD civilians, their sponsored guests, and individual contractors. Come one, come all... just come hungry! That's how we keep our movies FREE!
Discount tickets to most Southern California attractions are available at special prices just for the military. Roller coasters, water slides and live entertainment venues are just a few of the ticket offerings.
Join our team! Check out our current Fleet & Family Readiness job openings.