COVID-19 Program Upates
Rear Admiral Bette Bolivar, Commander, Navy Region Southwest, addresses the current situation in California regarding COVID-19.
Navy Life At Home: Stay Active, Stay Connected, Stay Informed.
Effective 3:00 pm, March 18, 2020, until further notice.
(UPDATED 1500, 29 May 2020, until further notice.)
Anyone coming aboard NAS Fallon must have a face covering.
The following facilities are OPEN:
• Take 5ive, Flightline Express, & Kingpin Pizzeria for take-out only
• NEX (Main store) & Subway
- Gas station, Micromart
• Medical, including Dental & Pharmacy (entry screening required) 775-426-3125
- Pharmacy is open, bit will bring your prescriptions outside. Call 775-426-3122 for coordination.
• The Housing Office is Open via email at Fallon_housing@navy.mil
• FFSC is open via phone at 775-426-3333
• DEERs ID card office is open by appointment. 775-426-2808
• Pass and Decal office 775-426-2399
• NMCRS 775-426-2739
- Legal Assistance, limited hours, active duty only
- The Chapel is open for counseling, with religious services VIRTIALLY via Facebook Live.
- Navy Federal Credit Union
• The Child Development Center & School Age Care are OPEN
- Hourly care is CANCELLED • Teen Center is CLOSED
The following facilities are CLOSED:
• Gyms, to include Warrior Fitness Center and pool
• All Bars
• The Desert Moon Theater
• Sagebrush Lanes Bowling
• The Auto Skills Center
• Tickets & Travel
• MWR Gear Rental
• Community Recreation Center-all programs are CANCELLED
• Liberty-all programs are CANCELLED
• Sports Leagues are CANCELLED
- Base Barbershop
- CYP Teen Center
- The Fallon NEX Dry Cleaning/Laundry & Tailor Shop
Stay tuned as more information becomes available.
Moves can be stressful. We’ve gathered some important information for you to ease the transition.
Use the directory to quickly locate a facility’s building or phone number and their hours of operation.
Break the ICE! Tell us how we’re doing. Rate your experience at our facilities.
Learn more about Fleet & Family Readiness Programs and services.
Have a question, comment or feedback on our website, let us know.
Partner with Navy MWR to enhance events for our military community while gaining valuable promotional benefits for your business.
MWR movie theaters are open to all active duty, reservists, retirees, dependents, DoD civilians, their sponsored guests, and individual contractors. Come one, come all... just come hungry! That's how we keep our movies FREE!
Discount tickets to most Southern California attractions are available at special prices just for the military. Roller coasters, water slides and live entertainment venues are just a few of the ticket offerings.
Join our team! Check out our current Fleet & Family Readiness job openings.